In ancient Greece, Athena was known as Goddess of the city. She brought peace
to cities and towns and also celebrated the culture and diversity within them.
Here at Athena Square, we also celebrate the City and the lifestyle it has to offer.
Athena Square is minutes from the fun of City life. But when you want to recharge,
return to Athena Square, kick back… and enjoy your urban oasis.
Have the best of both worlds and make Athena Square your home.
The Best of City Living…
- The best value in town
- A planned community
- An established city neighborhood
- Adjacent to I-95, Tunnels and minutes to downtown
- Excellent commuting access to White Marsh, Columbia, D.C. & MARC trains
- Nearby Johns Hopkins Hospital campuses
Your Urban Oasis…
- Three community-owned parks and open space
- Seconds to neighborhood restaurants and nightlife
- Close to waterfront, public parks and Inner Harbor promenade
- Nearby athletic clubs, grocery stores, pet services & other retailers
- Join Canton Kayak Club, Baltimore Sports & Social Club
- Energy Efficient Features
- 2 Car Garages
- 2 Bedrooms & 2.5 Baths
Models Starting at $289,000